WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 25 mins
An updated and untraditional rémoulade makes a tangy sauce for these spice-rubbed shrimp. While this is a warm-weather favorite on the grill, you can also cook the shrimp under a preheated broiler. Cook shrimp on a lightly sprayed broiler rack, about 4 inches from the heat, for a winter warmer any night of the week.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 1/4 cup yogurt, low-fat plain
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper, fresh
- 36 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, about 1 pound
- Step 1
- To prepare sauce: Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, mustard and hot sauce in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Step 2
- Preheat grill to high.
- Step 3
- To prepare shrimp: Combine cumin, paprika, coriander, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat with spices. Thread the shrimp onto four 12-inch skewers. Oil the grill rack. Grill the shrimp until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Carefully remove the shrimp from the skewers. Serve immediately, with the sauce.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com