WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 2 hrs 10 mins (including 2 hrs chilling time)
This herbal iced tea blends sour, berry-flavored hibiscus tea with sweet pomegranate juice.
- 1/4 cup loose hibiscus tea, or 12 herbal tea bags that contain hibiscus
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup pomegranate juice or nectar
- 4 cups cold water
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Step 1
- Steep loose tea (or tea bags) in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Step 2
- Strain the tea (or remove tea bags) and pour into a large pitcher. Stir in pomegranate juice (or nectar) and cold water. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Serve over ice with lemon wedges, if desired.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com