Try this in a whole-wheat pita pocket with fresh spinach and sliced red onion.
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini, or fruity extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 6-ounce can solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 8-ounce can chickpeas, (3/4 cup), drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Whisk together yogurt, tahini or olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and cumin in a bowl. Stir in tuna, chickpeas and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com