WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 5 mins
What this dressing lacks in calories and fat it makes up for in big, bold orange flavor and herbal oregano notes.
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup orange juice, preferably freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped, or 3/4 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Step 1
- Place all ingredients in a jar. Cover and shake to combine.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com