Try this orange-walnut vinaigrette with a salad of bitter greens.
- 1/3 cup walnut oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Step 1
- Place oil, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, orange zest, soy sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl or a jar with a tight-fitting lid; whisk or shake until well combined.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com