Toss with crisp greens, such as romaine and curly endive, croutons and slivers of red onion.
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, or to taste
- Step 1
- Combine buttermilk, cottage cheese, Parmesan, vinegar and garlic in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth. Stir in pepper.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com