WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 20 mins
In this radish tea sandwich recipe with a creamy dill spread, the delicate tea sandwiches are served open-face to show off the pretty sliced radishes on top.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese or creamy goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more for garnish
- 12 slices cocktail-size thin pumpernickel or rye bread
- 6-8 medium radishes
- Step 1
- Mash cream cheese (or goat cheese), chopped dill, capers and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl until well combined. Spread about 2 teaspoons of the mixture on each piece of bread. Top each with a few radish slices, a sprig of dill and a generous grinding of pepper.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com