WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 25 mins
Roasting isn't just for turkey. Roasting fruit, in this case grapes, brings out its inherent sweetness.
- 1/2 pound grapes, separated into small clusters
- 3/4 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Arrange grape clusters in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until the skins are slightly crisp but the grapes are still soft and juicy inside, about 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature, with yogurt for dipping.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com