Fresh corn, diced deli ham and crunchy croutons are tossed with a smoky, creamy dressing in this light summer salad. Serve with a crisp glass of rosé and sliced melon.
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika, preferably smoked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups trimmed frisée or 8 cups mixed salad greens (about 1 large head)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 cup diced fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup croutons, preferably whole-grain
- 3/4 cup diced ham (about 4 ounces)
- Step 1
- Whisk sour cream, vinegar, paprika and salt in a large bowl.
- Step 2
- Add frisée (or salad greens), tomato, corn, croutons and ham; toss to coat.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com