Take a trip to Italy with this Tuscan-inspired rub, aromatic with fennel, basil, garlic, rosemary and oregano. Try it on boneless, skinless chicken thighs, salmon steaks or lamb chops.
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 6 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- Step 1
- Grind fennel seeds in a spice grinder (such as a clean coffee grinder) or a mortar and pestle until coarsely ground. Combine with basil, garlic powder, salt, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com