Health Tools help you make wise health decisions or take action to improve your health.
Decision Points focus on key medical care decisions that are important to many health problems.
Actionsets are designed to help people take an active role in managing a health condition.
- Fitness: Adding More Activity to Your Life
- Fitness: Using a Pedometer or Step Counter
- Fitness: Walking for Wellness
- Healthy Eating: Changing Your Eating Habits
- Healthy Eating: Cutting Unhealthy Fats From Your Diet
- Healthy Eating: Getting Support When Changing Your Eating Habits
- Healthy Eating: Making Healthy Choices When You Eat Out
- Healthy Eating: Making Healthy Choices When You Shop
- Healthy Eating: Overcoming Barriers to Change
- Healthy Eating: Recognizing Your Hunger Signals
- Healthy Eating: Staying With Your Plan
- Stop Negative Thoughts: Getting Started
- Weight Management: Stop Negative Thoughts
Interactive tools are designed to help people determine health risks, ideal weight, target heart rate, and more.