Who should not take EMCYT?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- a reduction in the body's resistance to infection
- decreased function of bone marrow
- a migraine headache
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- coronary artery disease
- chronic heart failure
- a disorder of the blood vessels of the brain
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- thrombophlebitis, an inflamed vein due to a blood clot
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- the inability to have an erection
- enlarged breasts
- increased calcium in the blood from bone problems
- visible water retention
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using estramustine oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.