Who should not take ZELBORAF?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- a blockage of blood vessels in the retina of the eye
- inflammation of the iris - the colored part of the eyeball
- inflammation of the uvea of the eye
- torsades de pointes, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
- slow heartbeat
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- chronic heart failure suddenly not controlled by medication
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- decreased kidney function
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- progression of cancer with the RAS mutation
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using vemurafenib oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.