What Conditions does ANDRODERM Treat?
- deficiency of a substance that promotes masculinization
- deficiency of gonadotropin releasing factor
- abnormal function and activity of the testis
- primary testicular failure due to torsion of both testes
- primary testicular failure due to inflammation of testis
- surgical removal of both testicles
- undescended testicle
- absence of testicles
- rare X chromosome abnormality - Klinefelter syndrome
- deficient activity of testes or ovaries due to chemotherapy
- significant weight loss from HIV
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Androderm patch, transdermal 24 hours?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.