Who should not take BIVIGAM?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- meningitis not due to an infection
- monoclonal gammopathy, a condition with abnormal proteins in the blood
- a type of blood disorder where the red blood cells burst called hemolytic anemia
- high blood pressure
- chronic heart failure
- hardening of the arteries due to plaque buildup
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- at risk for formation of blood clots
- decreased kidney function
- bedridden patient or one unable to move around freely
- decreased blood volume
- increased cardiovascular event risk
- transfusion related acute lung injury
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Bivigam vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.