Does Khedezla Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS; SNRIS/SELECTED MAOIS
- SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS/LINEZOLID
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/DAPOXETINE
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/SIBUTRAMINE
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/DEXFENFLURAMINE; FENFLURAMINE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- SSRIS; SNRIS/MEPERIDINE
- SSRIS; SNRIS/METOCLOPRAMIDE
- SELECTED WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/TAMOXIFEN
- SSRIS; SNRIS/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS (VITAMIN K ANTAGONISTS)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SSRIS; SNRIS/SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN
- SSRIS;SNRIS/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS;ANTIPLATELETS;THROMBOLYTICS
- SELECTED SSRIS; SNRIS/CLOPIDOGREL
- SELECT SEROTONERGIC AGENTS/FENTANYL
- DESVENLAFAXINE; VENLAFAXINE/SELECTED TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS
- SELECTED SSRIS; SNRIS/CYCLOBENZAPRINE
- SELECTED SSRIS; SNRIS/TRAZODONE
- SNRIS/SELECTED NSAIDS
- SELECTED SSRIS;SNRIS/CILOSTAZOL; TICLOPIDINE
- SELECTED SSRIS; SNRIS/TRAMADOL
- SNRIS; SSRIS/BUPROPION
- DESVENLAFAXINE (>= 400 MG)/SELECTED CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES
- SSRIS; SNRIS/AMPHETAMINES; PHENTERMINE
- SSRIS; SNRIS/LITHIUM
- SSRIS; SNRIS/TAPENTADOL
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.