Does Osimertinib Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- OSIMERTINIB/QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- P-GP OR BCRP INHIBITORS THAT PROLONG QT/PAZOPANIB
- MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS THAT PROLONG QT/CLOZAPINE
- P-GP INHIBITORS THAT PROLONG QT/LEFAMULIN
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/TALAZOPARIB
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/VENETOCLAX
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/COLCHICINE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/TOPOTECAN
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/DABIGATRAN
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- OSIMERTINIB/POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- OSIMERTINIB/STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OXALIPLATIN
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OSILODROSTAT
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/AMISULPRIDE
- P-GP OR BCRP INHIBITORS/UBROGEPANT
- SELECT P-GP INHIBITORS/EDOXABAN (<= 30 MG)
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/DEUTETRABENAZINE
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/BETRIXABAN
- SELECT P-GP INHIBITORS/EDOXABAN (> 30 MG)
- P-GP AND SELECTED CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/NINTEDANIB
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ESCITALOPRAM
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/AFATINIB
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ONDANSETRON
- CYP3A4; CYP2C8; P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/LOPERAMIDE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LEVOFLOXACIN
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/ETOPOSIDE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.