What Conditions does Balcoltra Treat?
- birth control
- postcoital contraception
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- a disease with cysts in the ovaries
- abnormally long or heavy periods
- abnormal bleeding from the uterus
- low levels of female hormones in the body called hypogonadism
- pain with menstruation
- absence of menstrual periods
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.