Who should not take SCEMBLIX?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- high blood pressure
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- increased cardiovascular event risk
- high blood levels of the lipase enzyme
- high blood levels of the amylase enzyme
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Scemblix?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.