Does RA Naproxen Sodium 220 Mg Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/CIDOFOVIR
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS/SODIUM PHOSPHATE BOWEL CLEANSER
- LONG HALF-LIFE NSAIDS; DIFLUNISAL/PEMETREXED
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/FOSCARNET
- NON-STEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS/INOTERSEN
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- NSAIDS/APIXABAN; BETRIXABAN; EDOXABAN; RIVAROXABAN
- NSAIDS/SELECTED PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS
- NSAIDS/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAGONISTS)
- NSAIDS/CYCLOSPORINE; EVEROLIMUS; SIROLIMUS; TACROLIMUS
- NSAIDS/METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS/LOOP DIURETICS
- NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS/BETA-BLOCKERS
- SELECTED NSAIDS/PROBENECID
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/ADEFOVIR
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/IMMUNE GLOBULIN IV (IGIV)
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- NSAIDS/EPLERENONE; SPIRONOLACTONE
- SELECTED NSAIDS/ASPIRIN (FOR CARDIOPROTECTION)
- NSAIDS/TRIAMTERENE; AMILORIDE
- NSAIDS/ANGIOTENSIN II RECEPTOR BLOCKER (ARB)
- SELECTED NSAIDS/SELECTED CYP2C9 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NSAIDS/ACE INHIBITORS
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/TENOFOVIR
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN/SSRIS; SNRIS
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/IBRUTINIB
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.