What Conditions does Novasal Tablet Treat?
- Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis
- Inflammation of the Lining of a Joint
- Inflammation of the Tendon
- Inflammation of the Covering of the Tendon
- Joint Inflammatory Disease in Children and Young Adults
- Rheumatic Fever
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.