Does Methotrexate Vial Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/CIDOFOVIR
- METHOTREXATE/NITROUS OXIDE
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS/TALIMOGENE LAHERPAREPVEC
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/LIVE VACCINES; LIVE BCG
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/EFALIZUMAB; NATALIZUMAB
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE/PROBENECID
- METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE/NSAIDS
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/PROCARBAZINE
- METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE/SULFONAMIDES; TRIMETHOPRIM
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/IODINATED CONTRAST MEDIA
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION )/PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION )/CIPROFLOXACIN
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/SELECTED SALICYLATES
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/FOSCARNET
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/SULFASALAZINE
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/INOTERSEN
- SELECTED BCRP SUBSTRATES/DAROLUTAMIDE
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/UPADACTINIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRES;IMMUNOMODUL/SELECTED MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AGENTS
- METHOTREXATE/AZATHIOPRINE; MERCAPTOPURINE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/CLOZAPINE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/ADEFOVIR
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/LOW DOSE ASPIRIN
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/LEVETIRACETAM
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/IMMUNE GLOBULIN IV (IGIV)
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/TENOFOVIR
- ANTINEOPLASTICS/DIGOXIN, ORAL
- SELECTED ANTINEOPLASTICS/HYDANTOINS
- METHOTREXATE/LEFLUNOMIDE; TERIFLUNOMIDE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.