Does SKELAXIN Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- MAO INHIBITORS/TRYPTOPHAN
- MAOIS/ST. JOHN'S WORT
- SELECTED MAOIS/RASAGILINE; ORAL SELEGILINE
- SELECTED MAOIS/CARBIDOPA-LEVODOPA-ENTACAPONE
- SELECTED MAOIS/LEVOMETHADONE
- SELECTED MAOIS/METHADONE
- SELECTED MAOIS/PROCARBAZINE
- MAOIS/METHYLENE BLUE INJECTION
- MAOIS/DEUTETRABENAZINE; TETRABENAZINE
- MONOAMINE OXIDASE INHIB/ATOMOXETINE; REBOXETINE; VILOXAZINE
- MAO INHIBITORS/SELECTED 5-HT1D AGONISTS
- MAOIS/DEXFENFLURAMINE; FENFLURAMINE
- SELECTED MAOIS/COMT INHIBITORS
- MONOAMINE OXIDASE INHIBITORS/CARBAMAZEPINE
- MAO INHIBITORS/BUPROPION; SOLRIAMFETOL
- SELECTED MAOIS/SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS; SNRIS
- SELECTED MAOIS/SELECTED OPIOIDS; DEXTROMETHORPHAN
- MAOIS/TRICYCLIC; TETRACYCLIC COMPOUNDS
- MAOIS/SYMPATHOMIMETICS (INDIRECT & MIXED ACTING)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED MUSCLE RELAXANTS/METHADONE (COUGH AND COLD)
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)
- MAOIS/TRAZODONE (> 100 MG)
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
- MAOIS/ASPIRIN WITH PAPAVERETUM
- MAOIS/SELECTED OPIOIDS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED MUSCLE RELAXANTS/LEVOMETHADYL
- SELECTED MUSCLE RELAXANTS/METHADONE FOR MAT
- SELECTED MUSCLE RELAXANTS/METHADONE (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/BUPRENORPHINE FOR MAT
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)
- MAOIS/SELECTED 5-HT1D AGONISTS
- MAOIS/TRAZODONE (<= 100 MG)
- MAOIS/SELECTED ANTIDIABETICS
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Skelaxin?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.