Who should not take PHENTERMINE HCL?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- psychotic disorder
- drug abuse
- glaucoma, an increased pressure in the eye
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- mild high blood pressure
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- angina, a type of chest pain
- abnormal heart rhythm
- chronic heart failure
- decreased kidney function
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- history of stroke
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Atti-Plex P oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.