Macular Degeneration Slideshows
Focus on Your Quality of Life with Geographic Atrophy
- Assistive Devices for Wet AMD
Learn about the many options, both low- and high-tech, that can help you manage vision changes and keep doing the activities you enjoy.
- How to Stay Social When You Have Geographic Atrophy
People with geographic atrophy are often at risk for social isolation, as vision impairment may affect the activities they’re used to doing. In this slideshow, learn tips on how to adjust to these changes and stay connected.
- Tips to Help Improve Your Vision With Geographic Atrophy
Tips to Help Improve Your Vision With Geographic Atrophy
- Home Care Tips for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Use these tips to make your life easier and your home safer if you have wet age-related macular degeneration.
- Macular Degeneration
This eye disease causes more vision loss than cataracts and glaucoma. Here’s what you need to know to protect your sight.
- Keep Your Eyes Healthy With Macular Degeneration
Get tips on how to keep your eyes healthy if you have macular degeneration.