Stay Well: 10 Ways to Keep Healthy During Hep-C Treatment
- Could You Have Hepatitis and Not Know It? 10 Things to Look Out For
Find out the most common symptoms of hepatitis C and how to detect it early.
- Catch It Early: 8 Reasons to Get Tested For Hep-C Right Now
Discover why you should get tested for Hep-C. Learn about the CDC recommendations and high-risk categories for the disease.
- Shaping Up: 10 Ways to a Healthier Liver
Find out how to keep your liver in good shape.
- Self-Care Package: 10 Tips to Help You Manage Hep-C
Learn about Hepatitis C infections. Discover ways to manage your Hep-C diagnosis.
- Busting Myths About Hepatitis C and Your Partner
If you have hepatitis C, is it OK to have sex with your partner? Can you get pregnant? Learn the truth behind a few common myths about relationships and hepatitis C.
- Visual Guide to Cirrhosis
Alcohol addiction can lead to cirrhosis, a disease of the liver, but other things can cause it, too. Find out more about how you get cirrhosis and what you can do about it.
- How Hepatitis C Affects Your Body
Hepatitis C may come from a virus that zeroes in on your liver, but its effects spread to your whole body. Here’s what you need to know.
- Timeline of Liver Donor Recovery
Find out what you can expect to happen, what you may feel like, and when you'll get back to normal after you donate part of your liver.
- How to Keep Your Liver Healthy
Your liver helps break down every single thing you put into your body. That includes toxins that could hurt you. WebMD guides you to the best way to take care of this essential organ.
- Nutrition to Help Your Liver
Your liver does a lot for you. Learn which foods can help keep it healthy and working the way it should.
- Visual Guide to Liver Problems
It's a tough, amazing organ, but lots of health conditions -- and bad habits -- can harm your liver. Learn what could happen and what you can do about it.
- 14 Best and Worst Foods for Your Liver
Get some simple diet tips to keep your liver healthy, including the best veggies to keep disease away and some snacks you'll want to avoid.
- How Well Are You Living With Hep C?
WebMD shows you how to live a healthy and happy life with hep C.
- Surprising Things That Can Damage Your Liver
Alcohol and acetaminophen are well-known liver dangers, but what else can be harmful? Some of them may surprise you.
- Famous Faces With Hepatitis C
Ever feel like you're the only one who knows what it's like to have hepatitis C? Meet some famous folks who lived and thrived despite their condition.
- Everything About Hepatitis C
A look at what you need to know about hepatitis C, including symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
- A Visual Guide to Hepatitis
Hepatitis A, B, and C spread in very different ways, causing mild to serious effects on the liver. Pictures show hepatitis symptoms, how to avoid the disease, vaccines, and treatments.
- Hepatitis: What Puts You at Risk
This WebMD slideshow shows you the risk factors for contracting hepatitis and how to avoid them.