Worst Foods for High Blood Pressure
- Lifestyle Changes That Can Lower Your Blood Pressure
If you have high blood pressure, there’s plenty you can do every day to control it. Making changes to how you eat, exercise, and other day-to-day habits can help keep it in check.
- Tips to Lower Your Blood Pressure
Medication can help lower your blood pressure, but you'll need to make some changes to your lifestyle, too. Learn some easy ways to make improvements.
- Surprising Things That Raise Your Blood Pressure
Salt -- and worry, and anger -- aren't the only things that can raise your blood pressure. Find out what else can bump your numbers up.
- 13 Foods That Can Lower Your Blood Pressure
Can you eat your way to lower blood pressure? These food picks can help you do just that.
- What High Blood Pressure Can Do to Your Body
High blood pressure puts you at risk for a number of other conditions. Here's what to look out for.
- Visual Guide to High Blood Pressure
See inside the arteries where high blood pressure can lurk without outward symptoms.Pictures help explain the causes, tests, treatments, and remedies to stop this "silent killer."
- Get Started With Exercise to Lower Blood Pressure
Exercise, along with other lifestyle changes and medication, is important to prevent high blood pressure. While starting a fitness routine may seem like a daunting task, it doesn’t have to be.