Lupus in Older Adults: What You Should Know
- High- and Low-Tech Tips to Make Life With Lupus Easier
Besides your meds, lupus requires a lot of self-care. Learn how to put tech to work for you to help make life with lupus easier.
- Signs Your Lupus May Be Getting Worse
Noticing new or changing lupus symptoms? It could be a signal from your body that your disease is getting worse.
- 8 Surprising Ways Lupus Can Affect Your Eyes and Your Eyesight
You may know about the effects of lupus on your heart, joints, and kidneys, but this autoimmune disease can affect your eyes and vision, too. Learn how.
- Lupus Medications: How to Manage the Side Effects
Medicine is a key part of your lupus treatment, but it can come with side effects. Learn how to manage them.
- Celebrities Who Have Lupus
Lupus can affect anyone – including celebrities. Find out who else is living with the chronic disease.
- Tips for Hair Loss From Lupus
Lupus can cause hair loss, damage, and breakage. Here’s how to care for and wear hair when you live with the condition.
- Lupus: Tips and Tricks to Get Through Your Day
These simple life hacks and tricks will help you get through the day with fewer lupus flares and manage symptoms when they do strike.
- Natural Remedies for Lupus and Its Symptoms
A few products you already have lying around the house might help lower inflammation and tame lupus flares.
- The Latest Advances in Lupus Treatment
Learn more about new lupus treatments and potential ones in the pipeline.
- Treating and Managing Common Lupus Complications
Lupus can affect many parts of your body. Find out how to treat and manage these problems.
- Complementary Treatments for Managing Lupus
Learn about complementary and alternative treatments for lupus.
- Managing the Emotional Effects of Lupus
Lupus can negatively impact your emotional well-being as well as your physical health. Here are ways to take control of your feelings and your flares.
- Managing Oral and Nasal Ulcers in Lupus
Lupus impacts your entire body and can cause painful sores in your mouth and nose. Learn how they’re treated and how self-care can help keep them at bay.
- Preventing Flares and Maintaining Remission in Lupus
Get tips on how to prevent your lupus from flaring up and keeping it in remission by taking care of your health and avoiding certain triggers.
- The 10 Best Mobile Apps for Managing Lupus
Find out the best apps for tracking lupus symptoms, medications, and doctor appointments.
- Body Work: Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic and Other Treatments for Lupus
Learn of other ways instead of medicine to take care of lupus symptoms.
- 10 Great Mental Health Exercises That Will Help You Manage Stress and Other Lupus Triggers
Find out ways to manage your stress and other lupus triggers with mental health exercises.
- Slideshow: A Visual Guide to Understanding Lupus
WebMD's slideshow helps you understand the symptoms of lupus, an autoimmune disorder that can affect the skin, joints, and organs.