Multiple Sclerosis Slideshows
- Fighting MS Fatigue with Physical Activity
Did you know moving your body can help ease the fatigue of multiple sclerosis? See how walking, swimming, yoga, and other exercises do the trick.
- Advances in Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
There are many new treatments for MS. Some are approved by the FDA while others are still in clinical trials. Learn more about new therapies.
- Staying Healthy With B-Cell Therapy
B-cell therapy for multiple sclerosis increases your risk for infections. Learn more about what you can do to stay healthy.
- Best Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis
Need some ideas? From lifting weights and swimming to Pilates and tai chi, there are plenty of options to ease symptoms and keep you fit as possible.
- Tips for Managing MS And Mental Health During Pregnancy
A look at how to manage multiple sclerosis and mental health during pregnancy.
- How Celebrities With MS Manage Their Day-to-Day
Discover which celebrities have an MS diagnosis and learn tips for living your best life with multiple sclerosis.
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Sex Life Now That You Have MS
MS can interfere with your sex life, but it does not have to. Find out what you need to know about having better sex when you have MS.
- 10 Things African American Women Should Know About MS
Find out what you need to know about multiple sclerosis and discover how it may specifically affect Black women.
- Advice for Living With Relapsing MS
RRMS shouldn't mean sacrificing your quality of life. Take action, and follow these tips to make the most of living with relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- Hacks to Make Life With MS Easier
Living with multiple sclerosis isn't easy, but there are some ways to make life with the disease easier.
- Simple, Everyday Mood Boosters When You Have MS
Work these simple practices into your routine to lift your mood when you have MS.
- Unusual Symptoms of MS
MS can bring on a wild array of symptoms from head to toe. Learn about some of the most unusual hallmarks of this unpredictable nervous system disease.
- Unusual Symptoms of MS
- How to Keep a Symptom Diary for Multiple Sclerosis
Learn how a symptom diary for multiple sclerosis can let you see patterns that can help you and your doctor find the right treatment.
- Ways to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
Find out how medicine and lifestyle changes can help you manage the symptoms of multiple sclerosis (MS).
- MS and Your Brain: 10 Ways to Stay Sharp
When MS causes problems with thinking and memory, use these tricks to keep yourself on task and on time.
- Plan Your Outdoor Adventures With MS
Don’t give up your favorite outdoor activities because of MS. The right tools and a little planning can keep you going.
- 10 Best Foods for MS
What you eat can make a big difference with your MS. Here are some of the foods that can keep you feeling good.
- Looking Good and Feeling Good With MS
Get tips on looking and feeling good with MS.
- Make an MS-Friendly Home
Being at home with your MS means creating a space that's comfy, cozy, and works for you. This slideshow shows you how.
- Famous Faces of Multiple Sclerosis
- Signs of Multiple Sclerosis Relapse Slideshow
Signs of an MS relapse can vary in type and intensity. This slideshow lists some of the more common relapse symptoms.
- A Visual Guide to Multiple Sclerosis
Learn more from this WebMD slideshow about multiple sclerosis, or MS -- its cause, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and other facts.