Baby Center Slideshows
Tips to Prevent RSV in Your Infant at Home
- Traveling with a Baby with Food Allergies
Do you have an allergy-friendly plan for when you’re on the go with your baby? These tips can help you keep your little one safe.
- Caring for an Infant With a Cows Milk Allergy
Tips for parents of infants with a cows' milk protein allergy. Learn what signs to watch for and foods to avoid.
- Natural Ways to Treat Your Baby’s Cold
Your little one is miserable, but over-the-counter cold medicines aren’t recommended for babies. Try these things to help your infant feel better.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Babies
From their very first poop to the crying that won't stop, learn some of the stranger things about the bodies and behaviors of infants.
- Can I Eat That? I’m Breastfeeding
You’re breastfeeding. So what foods are OK to eat and which should you avoid?
- Safe Sleep for Baby
Should you place your baby on her stomach or her back in the crib? And are bumpers and blankets safe? Follow these simple rules to protect your little one while she sleeps.
- Home Remedies for Sick Children
When your child is home sick, you want them to feel better soon. Learn some ways to help, whether they have a cold, the flu, or a stomach ailment.
- Breastfeeding: How to Increase Your Milk Supply
What can you do to increase your milk supply as a new mom? Find out what helps when you're breastfeeding or pumping your milk.
- Slideshow: 10 Tips to Lose Baby Weight
Now that your new baby is here, WebMD shows you how to get rid of those extra pounds you gained during pregnancy.
- Baby Proofing Essentials
Learn how to keep curious fingers away from everyday hazards in your home. This slideshow helps you see where you need to baby proof.
- Slideshow: Common Baby Feeding Problems
Baby won't eat? From teething to pickiness, see what could be causing your baby's feeding problems. Learn what's normal, how to cope, and when to seek help.
- Life After Baby Arrives: What You Didn't Realize
See what's really in store when you bring your baby home. Tips for new parents about sleep, getting help, adult relationships, and more when you have a newborn.
- Help Baby Nap Better
Learn how to get your baby napping on a schedule so he gets the sleep he needs. See what's normal and find tricks for helping baby fall asleep.
- Newborn Skin: What's Normal and Skin Care Tips
See what normal newborn skin looks like and learn how to care for it. WebMD shows you diapering and bathing tips.
- Slideshow: Breastfeeding Hints and Hurdles
Breastfeeding benefits you and baby, but it does take some know-how. Get a little help through the hurdles, with these breastfeeding hints.
- 10 Tips to Soothe Your Crying Baby
Learn top parenting tricks for calming crying, colicky, and fussy newborns and babies from this slideshow.
- Baby Skin Care Slideshow: Simple Tips to Keep Baby's Skin Healthy
Caring for your newborn baby's skin may seem complex, but it doesn't have to be. From rashes and sunburn, to laundry detergent and baby powder, learn how to take care of your newborn's skin -- and keep it baby soft.
- Slideshow: Baby Milestones: Your Child's First Year of Development
What developmental milestones can you expect to see during baby's first year? Take a tour of first-year "firsts" with WebMD's guide to the most anticipated baby milestones.