Stress Management Features
What Is ‘Good’ Stress?
- How to Support Someone Who Is Stressed
Learning to help others deal with stress is a valuable skill. There are many ways to support someone who is stressed.
- Keep Your Cool During Holiday Gatherings
Friends and family can push your buttons during the holidays. Learn how to keep that stress in check.
- Am l More Productive When l Multitask?
Is successful multitasking a myth? Learn what our brains are really doing.
- Relaxation Techniques: Learn How to Manage Stress
Stress isn’t all bad, but too much and for too long can cause health troubles. Learn how to relax with proven techniques.
- 10 Health Problems Related to Stress That You Can Fix
Stress seems to worsen or increase the risk of conditions like obesity, heart disease, and asthma. WebMD offers stress release tips to help you manage stress better - and lower your health risks.
- How Anger Can Hurt Your Heart
Yellers, ragers, and door slammers beware -- frequent high levels of anger have now been linked to heart disease.
- Tips for Reducing Holiday Stress
Why we stress during the holidays – and how to stop.
- Home for the Holidays
For many, the biggest source of holiday stress is family -- the family dinner, the obligations, and the burden of family tradition. WebMD offers tips on ways to prepare yourself and cope better with family obligations and holidays this season.
- Massage Therapy for Stress Relief and Much More
Experts describe massage tips you can try on yourself to ease headaches, back pain, and to help you relax.
- 4 Stress-Busting Moves You Can Do Anytime
Learn four ways to defuse holiday stress through exercise.
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Vacation
Experts explain ways to leave stress behind when you take off for that much needed holiday.
- How to Cope With Tax-Time Stress
Experts explain ways to avoid the emotional storms of tax season.
- Stress and Gender
A new study shows that women may not deal with stress in the same way as men.