What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering TACROLIMUS to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Not Recommended:
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: LIMITED DATA SUGGEST MINIMAL EXCRETION; NO KNOWN ADVERSE INFANT EFFECTS
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Cardiovascular-Risk of myocardial hypertrophy can occur. May require reduced dose. General-Altered pharmacokinetics may occur and require more frequent monitoring.
Giving Haloperidol to a child under 12
- Severe Precaution: No safety and efficacy age < 4 years. Must be swallowed whole. Not interchangeable with other tacrolimus products.
- Severe Precaution: Must be swallowed whole. Not interchangeable with other tacrolimus products.
- Severe Precaution: No safety/efficacy in pediatrics. Not interchangeable with other products.
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using tacrolimus?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.