What Conditions does TAXOTERE Treat?
- locally advanced breast carcinoma
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- stomach cancer
- small cell cancer of the lung
- non-small cell lung cancer
- refractory Ewing's sarcoma
- refractory osteosarcoma
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- cancer of the esophagus
- cancer of the ovary
- invasive bladder cancer
- metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
- cancer or malignancy
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Taxotere vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.