What Conditions does Taxotere Vial Treat?
- locally advanced breast carcinoma
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- stomach cancer
- non-small cell lung cancer
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
- small cell cancer of the lung
- refractory Ewing's sarcoma
- refractory osteosarcoma
- cancer of the esophagus
- cancer of the ovary
- invasive bladder cancer
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.