What Conditions does Gleevec Treat?
- dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans
- myeloproliferative diseases associated with platelet-derived growth factor receptor
- chronic eosinophilic leukemia
- unresectable or metastatic Kit (CD117) positive gastrointestinal stromal tumor
- adjuvant therapy following surgical removal of Kit (CD117) positive gastrointestinal stromal tumor
- lymphoid blast phase Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myelocytic leukemia
- chronic phase philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myelocytic leukemia
- hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- myeloid blast phase Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myelocytic leukemia
- accelerated phase Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myelocytic leukemia
- aggressive systemic mastocytosis
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.