Does HYDROCODONE-IBUPROFEN Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/CIDOFOVIR
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/MIFEPRISTONE
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/BACITRACIN
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
- OPIOID ANALGESICS/OPIOID ANTAGONISTS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/SELECTED CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/FOSCARNET
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/CERITINIB; CRIZOTINIB
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- NON-STEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS/INOTERSEN
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
- NSAIDS/APIXABAN; BETRIXABAN; EDOXABAN; RIVAROXABAN
- NSAIDS/SODIUM PHOSPHATE BOWEL CLEANSER
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/COLISTIMETHATE
- NSAIDS/SELECTED PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (>325 MG)/PEMETREXED
- NSAIDS/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAGONISTS)
- NSAIDS/CYCLOSPORINE; EVEROLIMUS; SIROLIMUS; TACROLIMUS
- NSAIDS/METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS/LOOP DIURETICS
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (NON-CARDIOPROTECTIVE)/BETA-BLOCKERS
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/SELECTED STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- SELECTED OPIOID ANALGESICS/CIMETIDINE
- SELECTED NSAIDS/SELECTED CYP2C9 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NSAIDS/PROBENECID
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/CISPLATIN
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/SELECTED MODERATE CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/ADEFOVIR
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/BARBITURATES; PHENOBARBITAL; PRIMIDONE
- OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/BENZODIAZEPINES
- OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/SLEEP DRUGS; TRANQUILIZERS
- OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- SLT OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/ANTIPSYCHOTICS;PHENOTHIAZINE
- HYDROCODONE; OXYCODONE/STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/IMMUNE GLOBULIN IV (IGIV)
- OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/SELECTED STIMULANTS
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/FRUQUINTINIB
- SELECTED NSAIDS/ACE INHIBITORS
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- NSAIDS/EPLERENONE; SPIRONOLACTONE
- SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/IBRUTINIB
- OPIOIDS (IR & ER)/GABAPENTINOIDS
- SELECTED NSAIDS/ASPIRIN (FOR CARDIOPROTECTION)
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/TENOFOVIR
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN/SSRIS; SNRIS
- IBUPROFEN; INDOMETHACIN/DIGOXIN
- SELECTED NSAIDS/TRIAMTERENE; AMILORIDE
- NSAIDS/ANGIOTENSIN II RECEPTOR BLOCKER (ARB)
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using hydrocodone-ibuprofen?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.