Who should not take RISEDRONATE SODIUM DR?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- inflammation of the tissues surrounding a tooth
- achalasia of esophagus, a condition that makes swallowing difficult
- inflammation of the esophagus
- an ulcer in the esophagus
- blockage of the esophagus
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- a type of stomach irritation called gastritis
- severe renal impairment
- joint pain
- muscle pain
- difficulty swallowing
- bedridden patient or one unable to move around freely
- inflammation of the duodenum
- problems with food passing through the esophagus
- portions of the jaw bone to die from lack of blood circulation
- invasive dental procedure
- a narrowing in the esophagus
- Barrett's esophagus
- an unusual and spontaneous bone break in the upper leg
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using risedronate SODIUM DR?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.