Who should not take Ritonavir Capsule?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- high cholesterol
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- disease of inadequate blood flow to the heart muscle
- disease of the muscle of the heart with enlargement
- complete heart block
- second degree atrioventricular heart block
- abnormal heart rhythm
- liver problems
- high amount of uric acid in the blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- structural disorder of heart
- First Degree Atrioventricular Heart Block
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.