Heart Health Features
- What I Wish I Had Known Before Having a Heart Attack
These survivors' stories have valuable lessons you can take away for your own heart health.
- How Job Stress Affects Your Heart
What's the connection between job stress and your heart's health? And what you can do to minimize those risks?
- Stem Cells Healing Hearts
WebMD reports on a clinical trial using patients' own heart stem cells to help heal their heart failure after heart attack.
- Heart Stem Cell Study: Researcher's Perspective
WebMD interviews the University of Louisville's Roberto Bolli, MD, on his heart stem cell research to help treat heart failure after heart attack.
- Will I Have Chest Pain If I Have a Heart Attack?
Not all heart attacks are accompanied by chest pain, our expert says. And that's why you should know all the symptoms of a heart attack.
- Caring for Someone With Heart Disease
Are you caring for someone with heart disease? Find tips and strategies for caregivers.
- Risky Heart-Health Myths
When it comes to heart health, knowing what’s true and what’s a myth can save your life. Learn the most common myths -- and get the facts.
- Amazing Facts About Heart Health and Heart Disease
Do you know much your heart weighs? How often your heart beats? Read on to learn little-known – but truly amazing – facts about the human heart.
- How to Boost Your Man's Heart Health
Men aren't always the best at taking care of themselves. Here's six ways to help your man improve his cardiac health
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Heart From the Tolls of Recession
The wild stock market ride, rising foreclosure rates, and increasing layoffs may give you a queasy feeling in your stomach, but it’s your heart that is really at increased risk during the recession.
- Top Heart Health Stories of 2008: Readers' Choice
The 10 most viewed heart-related stories on WebMD for 2008.
- Make Over Your Kitchen for a Healthy Heart
Cooking healthy meals is easier when you have your ingredients stocked and ready. Follow this guide to get your pantry, fridge, and freezer heart-healthy in no time.
- The Truth Behind More Holiday Heart Attacks
Why heart attacks spike during the winter holidays
- Three Heart-Healthy Makeovers
Three at-risk people who turned their heart health around.
- Test Your Atherosclerosis Smarts
Take WebMD's five-minute quiz to see just how much you understand about atherosclerosis and heart disease.
- Atherosclerosis: Prevention Through the Ages
In most of us, atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries is already under way. But regardless of your age, there are specific steps you can take to slow down atherosclerosis.
- Your Healthy Heart: A Woman’s Guide
Heart disease is the number 1 threat to a woman's health. Follow these 12 steps to prevent heart disease and build a healthy heart.
- Imaging the Heart: The New Frontier
New advances in MRIs, CT scans and echocardiography reveal the mysteries of the malfunctioning heart.
- Key Numbers for Heart Health
Your blood pressure, cholesterol, and waist size can forecast your risk for heart disease. Here's how to get those numbers where you want them.
- A Vacation Away Keeps the Doctor at Bay
Surveys Show Americans Don't Use Their Leave Time