Sort by: Date A-Z
- New Dosing Labels for Extra Strength Tylenol
- Aspirin Ups Risk of Hospitalization for Asthma
- 'Where Is My Excedrin?'
- New Tylenol Recall Due to Musty Odor
- Aspirin May Decrease Death From Prostate Cancer
- Acetaminophen Tops for Accidental Infant Poisoning
- Many Chronic Pain Sufferers May Overuse OTC Meds
- Should You Be Taking Aspirin Daily?
- NSAIDs and Alzheimer’s: Jury Still Out
- NSAIDs for Alzheimer's? Never Mind
- Ibuprofen May Cut Alzheimer's Risk
- What Not to Do for Migraines
- NSAID Pain Relievers Raise Heart Risks
- Aspirin-Induced Asthma May Be Treatable
- Celebrex: Use Less to Lessen Heart Risk?
- Common Painkillers Raise Heart Death Risk
- Pain Relievers May Reduce Cancer Risk
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Acetaminophen Won't Help Arthritis Pain, Study Finds
- FDA Issues New Warnings for Painkillers
- Long-Term Painkiller Use Linked to Kidney Cancer
- Acetaminophen May Be Linked to Asthma Risk
- Baby Acetaminophen Tied to Asthma
- Aspirin Can Be an Unrecognized Asthma Trigger
- Popular Pain Reliever Linked to Asthma
- Acetaminophen Linked to Worsening of Asthma
- Some Painkillers May Be Risky After Heart Attack