10 Questions for Doctor About Anxiety
Since you were recently diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
- What are my treatment options for anxiety?
- Are there any underlying medical problems that could be causing my anxiety symptoms?
- Will I need to take an anxiety drug? If so, for how long?
- What side effects can I expect from medications?
- Can I do anything to prevent these medication side effects?
- Should I begin therapy sessions? Which type?
- How long before I can expect to feel better?
- Once treated, how likely is it that my anxiety symptoms will return?
- What lifestyle changes can I make to help me feel better?
- Is there a clinical trial I could participate in?