Healthy Beauty Slideshows
Signs of Poor Skin Hydration
- How to Fade Age Spots
From vitamin C creams to chemical peels, learn the proven ways to fade dark spots.
- The Benefits of Vitamin C for Your Skin
Vitamin C in a cream or a serum can help fight off the signs of aging and keep skin looking younger.
- Surprising Uses for Tea Bags
Tea bags can do a lot more than help make a refreshing drink. You'll be amazed at all they can do.
- Surprising Uses for Cornstarch
Don’t confine your cornstarch to a kitchen cabinet. Use it for personal care, cleanups around the house, and even fun projects.
- Best Ways to Remove Hair
Wherever you have unwanted hair, there’s more than one way to remove it. Learn how different methods work, from tweezing to shaving to lasers.
- What You Should Know Before Getting Facial Fillers
Facial fillers can help with wrinkles and other skin issues. Here’s what to expect when you inject.
- Retinoids: Anti-Aging Benefits
First made to fight acne, retinoids are now used to smooth wrinkles. Learn more about these anti-aging drugs.
- Best Anti-Aging Skin Care Ingredients
A number of skin care products offer anti-aging effects. Find out which over-the-counter ingredients may give you the best results.
- Skin Care Products That May Not Work
We’re all looking for products to help our skin. Here are some things you may want to stay away from.
- The Worst Things You Can Put on Your Face
People put lots of unusual stuff on their faces in pursuit of beautiful skin. Here are some popular items that simply don’t work or may even do harm.
- Health and Beauty Uses for Baking Soda
Baking soda is a kitchen staple. But it deserves a spot in your medicine cabinet, too. Here are the ways baking soda can help you stay healthy and clean.
- How You’re Wrecking Your Hair
Got split ends, thinning hair, or frizzy flyaways? See if one of these hair habits may be the cause.
- Facts About Gray Hair
Sooner or later, we all go gray. Learn how to care for and look your best with those silver strands.
- Stretch Marks: Causes and Treatment
Why do you get stretch marks? And what can you do about them when you have them?
- Dry Skin and What You Can Do About It
Check out these causes of rough, itchy skin, and find out how to treat it -- and prevent it.
- The Beauty Benefits of Natural Oils
The beauty benefits of natural oils like coconut and castor to your hair, skin, and nails.
- Top 10 Foods for Healthy Hair
Want shiny, healthy hair? WebMD shows you how to get it -- starting in your kitchen. From salmon to eggs, guava to oysters, these foods have nutrients that are good for your hair.
- Slideshow: Banish the Bags Under Your Eyes
Want to know what causes those dark circles and bags under your eyes? We have expert answers and tips for treatments, including home remedies.
- Secrets for Beautiful Eyes
See awesome eye makeup tips, how to treat eye bags and crow's feet, and how to make your eyes sparkle!
- Slideshow: The Benefits of Beauty Sleep
Are you a night owl? Your late hours might show up on your face, so check out this slideshow to see why you need your beauty sleep.
- Slideshow: Look Younger with Star Hairstyles
Which hairstyles are aging and which are flattering? This slideshow tells you the best cuts to take the years off.
- Slideshow: Better Brows and Lashes
Want to frame your eyes with perfectly shaped eyebrows and full lashes? Get tips from this slideshow.
- Slideshow: Natural Help for Dry or Damaged Hair
Is every day a bad hair day? Find out how your daily habits could lead to dry, damaged hair.
- Slideshow: 15 Tips for a Perfect Manicure
Want sizzling red fingernails? A cool, classic French manicure? WebMD's pictures show manicure tips for fashion, flattering nail shapes, and good health.
- Slideshow: Your Guide to a Perfect Pedicure
Want 10 perfect toes? Get the most out of your pedicure with these tips to make it last.
- Slideshow: Hot Summer Makeup and Beauty Tips
Stay cool, beautiful! Summertime tips for sun-kissed skin, no-melt makeup, and heat-proof hair.
- Building Your Perfect Skin Care Routine
Do you know how to take care of your skin? See how to wash, moisturize, and take care of your face based on your skin type: normal, dry, oily, combination, or sensitive.
- Your Guide to Anti-Aging Skin Care Essentials
Everybody knows how to wash their face, right? Well, maybe! Take a look at this slideshow to learn the basics of washing and moisturizing skin.
- Slideshow: The Truth About Beauty Product Dangers
Headlines scream that hair straighteners, dyes, shampoos, creams, and cosmetics are bad for your health. We cut through the hysteria and show options for those who want fewer and gentler chemicals in their beauty products.
- Top Cellulite Fixes and Treatments
How well do cellulite fixes work? See what's worth trying and what's a waste of money.
- Slideshow: Look Younger Secrets that Work
Take years off your look with new tricks, artful makeup, and the right skin care. Before and after pictures show how real women can look younger.
- How to Clean Dry Skin
See the best way to take care of dry skin. Learn how to use soap, moisturizers, exfoliation, and other skincare tips to keep dry skin healthy.
- Surprising Ways to Reduce Wrinkles
How can you guard against wrinkles? This slideshow offers some surprising tricks you may want to try.
- Cosmetic Surgery
See before and after pictures of popular cosmetic surgery procedures, including liposuction, tummy tuck, breast implants, rhinoplasty, neck lift, and more.
- Slideshow: 19 Hair Care Tips
WebMD cuts through the hype and provides tips about hair that is thin, gray, curly, colored, overprocessed, dandruff prone, and much more.
- Foods for Healthy, Supple Skin
Favoring these kinds of foods will help your skin be at its best. See why.
- See How Your Life Affects Your Skin
The choices you make every day affect how your skin looks. Use this visual skin care guide to avoid dry skin and wrinkles, and to keep your skin healthy.