Healthy Beauty Videos
- Countdown: Must-Haves for Summer Skin Care
A solid skin care routine should be applicable to all seasons and climates but some definite adjustments are needed for the summer.
- Myths and Facts: Skin Hydration
Does oily skin need moisturizer? Can your skin become dependent on skincare products?
- Feature: Skin Hydration for Different Skin Types
What products work best to keep dry, oily, and sensitive skin hydrated? Address your skin’s specific needs with these tips.
- Health Check: Dehydrated Skin vs. Dry Skin
There is an ever-growing array of moisturizing products, raising questions about skin types and conditions and how to hydrate.
- Myths and Facts: Dry Skin
Tired of dry skin? Dispel the myths to alleviate itchy, scaly skin.
- How to Apply Sunscreen and Insect Repellent
Should you apply sunscreen before repellent? Here are some pointers to shield your skin from UV rays and insect bites.
- Countdown: Top Ways to Moisturize Your Skin
Is your dry skin screaming for attention? From water temperature to sun protection, here are simple tips for soft skin.
- Expert Defines: A Dermatologist Speaks About Dry Skin
What’s to blame for your dry, itchy skin? An expert reveals the three main culprits.
- The Basics: Thread Lifts
What are thread lifts, and how might they be a safer alternative to face-lifts?
- Age Spots: Causes, Treatments, Prevention
These flat tan, brown, or black spots generally appear after too much time in the sun or tanning beds. How do age spots differ from signs of skin cancer, and what can help fade their appearance?
- How to Clean a New Skin Piercing
Proper care post-piercing is essential to avoid infection.
- Women’s Shaving Tips
How often should you really toss that razor? How can you avoid bumps or an ingrown hair? Use these tips for a smoother shave.
- The History of Sunscreen
Follow the evolution of sunscreen, from the first recorded ancient Egyptian formula to modern day sunblock.
- How to Shave Your Beard Safely
A smooth shave free from nicks and razor burn is one of life’s most simple joys. Glide through a few tips for your best shave yet.
- Buccal Mouth Massage: Behind the Hype
What does this type of massage do for your face? Learn the cosmetic and health perks this treatment may offer, but look out for these risks.
- Glamour on the Go
Makeup tips to get ready for an evening out in 15 minutes or less.
- Cómo ocultar las ojeras
¿Tiene una batalla en contra de las ojeras? Utilice estos consejos para que desaparezcan.
- Red Carpet Makeup Tips
Red carpet makeup tips for your big night out.
- How Much is Too Much?
Makeup tips to help you know how much is too much
- Fake a Flawless Skin Tone
Make-up tips for giving your skin a flawless tone.
- Luxurious Hair
Having more bad hair days than good? Here are a few tips to keep your hair looking luxurious.
- Damaged Hair
Tips on how to restore your damaged hair back to its former fabulousness.
- 5 Ways to Fight Wrinkles
Practice these 5 tips to keep fine lines away.
- The Basics: Is Microblading for Fuller Eyebrows Safe?
Semipermanent makeup can make your brows full and arched, but are there health risks?
- The Basics: How to Moisturize Skin for Winter Weather
Are icy winds the cause for your dry, cracked skin? These lifesavers will keep your skin hydrated.
- The Basics: Soothe Your Chapped Lips
Does the cold, dry weather have your lips cracked and chapped? Soothe your skin with these easy tips.
- The Basics: Laser Peels
How does your dermatologist help smooth skin and fade spots with a laser peel?
- The Basics: Eyelash Extensions
Want to have longer, thicker lashes? Take a peek at how eyelash extensions are applied.
- How to Safely Do a Gel Manicure at Home
Want the same long-lasting, shiny manicure you get at nail salons? Here’s how to do gel nails at home while protecting your skin.
- 3 Signs You Need a Break From Gel Manicures
Three clues it's time to let your nails recover from all those gel manis.
- How to Take Off Gel Nail Polish at Home
Take off your gel polish without a trip to the nail salon.
- The Basics: Microdermabrasion
Which skin issues does this help, and how many treatments does it take to see results?
- 5 Things to Know About Styling Natural Hair
Learn how to style your curls and work with the texture of your natural hair.
- How Risky Are Brazilian-Style Blowouts?
Brazilian-style blowouts are all the rage, but you can smooth your frizzy do without the questionable chemicals.
- The Basics: Split Ends
Split ends messing with your style? Say bye-bye to breakage and hello to healthy strands.
- How to Blow-Dry Your Hair Without Damaging It
Don’t fry your locks with your hair dryer. Protect those strands!
- How to Make a Sugar Face Mask
Exfoliate and soften your skin in a cinch! Mix these ingredients together, lie back, and say, ‘ahhh.’
- The Basics: Chemical Peels
Want skin that’s free of fine lines? Get the spiel on chemical peels and how they even out your complexion.
- How to Pluck Your Eyebrows
Know how to pluck the perfect brow? Start with these steps.
- How to Gently Remove Eye Makeup
Your mascara and liner won't budge after a quick rinse. Take a peek at the best way to remove eye makeup.
- How to Clean Makeup Tools
Can you remember the last time your makeup tools got some TLC? Brush up on how to keep them germ-free.
- Pedicure Problems
Pedis can be a great way to pamper yourself, but are polished toes worth the risk at iffy nail salons? Don't ignore these red flags.
- The Basics: Botox
It smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, but what else can Botox help treat?
- The Truth About Your Pores
Are perfect pores an urban legend? And can you actually shrink them?
- The Truth About Gel Nails
Gel manicures – they look great and last longer, but do they ruin your nails and skin?
- The Basics: Shaving Tips for Women
Have you nailed down a shaving strategy? Sharpen up your routine with these tips.
- The Basics: Summer Hair Care
Heat, humidity, and chlorine can wreak havoc on your locks. Here’s how to protect your hair from the harsh summer weather.
- The Basics: Luscious Lips
Chapped lips are a pain just begging for a good balm. Here’s how to make them soft and kissable.
- What's the Best Type of Sunscreen?
Fire isn’t the only thing you can play with and get burned. Whether it's lotion or spray, find a sunscreen that will block harmful rays.