Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Stewart Cohen / Blend Images / Photolibrary
(2) Getty Images
(3) Creatas / Photolibrary
(4) Banana Stock / Photolibrary
(5) Monkey Business Images Ltd / Photolibrary
(6) Jutta Klee / Taxi / Getty Images
(7) Richard Ross / Photographer’s Choice / Getty Images
(8) Fogstock RFE / Photolibrary
(9) Getty Images
(10) Getty Images
(11) FoodCollection / Photolibrary
(12) Greg Ceo / Stone / Getty Images
(13) Carlos Davila / Photographer's Choice / Photolibrary
(14) Getty Images
(15) Rita Maas / The Image Bank / Getty Images
(16) Hauke Dressler / Getty Images
(17) PhotosIndia.com / Getty Images
(18) Sally Ullman / StockFood Creative / Getty Images
(19) FoodCollection / Photolibrary
(20) Purestock / Photolibrary
(21) Jeff Shaffer - Dawn Smith / StockFood Creative / Getty Images
(22) Purestock / Photolibrary
The New York Times: "Calorie Data to be Posted at Most Chains."
American Diabetes Association: "Your Guide to Eating Out."
American Heart Association: "Eating Out."
American Heart Association: "Tips for Eating Out."
National Cholesterol Education Program: "High Blood Cholesterol: What You Need to Know."
USDA, Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion: "Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010."
CulturalIndia.net: "South Indian Food."
Reviewed by Christine Mikstas, RD, LD on February 19, 2020
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.