Who should not take SELEGILINE HCL?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- malignant melanoma, a type of skin cancer
- severe mental disorder with loss of personality & reality
- tardive dyskinesia, a disorder characterized by involuntary movements of the face, mouth and tongue
- orthostatic hypotension, a form of low blood pressure
- liver problems
- Child-Pugh class A liver impairment
- Child-Pugh class B liver impairment
- Child-Pugh class C liver impairment
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using selegiline HCl?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.