Crohns Disease Features
- Intimacy and Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease can cause a variety of digestive tract issues. It can also affect your sex life. A gastroenterologist has advice on dealing with that.
- Why I'm Hopeful About Treating Crohn's
There are treatments on the horizon that offer hope for people with the condition.
- The Influencer: How Finding Her Voice Inspired a Community of Self-Healers
An Instagram influencer helps other people with Crohn’s and IBD heal themselves
- The Chef: How the Kitchen Can Heal and Help You Love Food Again
A chef with Crohn’s disease found the kitchen was the best place to heal and to rediscover his love of food.
- The Seeker: How Searching for ‘Weird’ Holistic Remedies Can Make You Stronger
Seeking out alternative remedies such as acupuncture, Chinese herbs, prenatal yoga, and baby food helped manage my Crohn’s.
- The Romantic: A Bowel Resection Is Not an Obstacle to Love
A commitment to honesty is the foundation of the right approach to relationships with a person who has Crohn’s
- The Scientist: A Physician Who Heals Himself and Others
The breakthrough studies of a world-renowned Crohn’s researcher have helped millions – including himself
- The Runner: I Will Always Be a Runner Even on Days When I Can’t Run
A marathon runner explains how Crohn’s disease has made her stronger.
- Coming to Terms With My Crohn's
Crohn’s disease can cause physical symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea, and belly pain. Biologics and surgery can help, but don’t overlook your mental health.
- Crohn's Disease and Your Mental Health
Stress doesn't cause Crohn's. But the condition can affect you mentally.
- What Having Crohn’s Has Taught Me
Four life lessons I wish I'd known from the get-go.
- Crohn's Disease: What Is Remission?
If you don't have any symptoms, does that mean you’re in remission? The answer is more complicated than you might think.
- How Crohn’s Disease Changed My Routines
Flexibility is the key to managing your schedules and social life. Here’s how one woman makes it work.
- How Crohn’s Affects My Relationships
Living with Crohn’s disease affects all aspects of your life. One woman describes how it’s changed her interactions with others.
- Crohn’s Disease Does Not Define Me
Christina Difeo Petrella shares her journey living with Crohn’s.
- How I Plan for Flare-Ups
One person's personal experience with the best way to manage their Crohn's flare-ups.
- What People Don’t Understand About Crohn’s
Here are the major points one advocate thinks you should know about what it's like to live with Crohn's disease.
- How Crohn’s Disease Doctor Visits Might Change
- Tips to Make Travel Easier With Crohn’s Disease
Think you can’t travel because you have Crohn’s disease? Think again. Follow these tips to help make traveling with Crohn’s disease easier.
- Can an App Help Your Manage Crohn’s Disease?
An app may help you manage your Crohn’s disease, but there are things to keep in mind. Learn about the pros and cons of Crohn’s apps and how to choose one that’s right for you.
- Can Marijuana or CBD Help With My Crohn's Disease?
There’s a little evidence that cannabis may help with some symptoms of Crohn’s, including improving appetite and sleep, but there's a lot to consider first before you try it. Learn more.
- How Alcohol Affects Crohn's and Meds That Treat It
Is it safe to have a drink if you have Crohn's disease? Learn how alcohol affects Crohn's disease and the medicines you take to treat it.
- What Supplements/Minerals Help With Crohn’s?
Which supplements help with Crohn’s disease? Do I need to take supplements? Which vitamins and minerals should I take? Learn which supplements your doctor may recommend for Crohn’s disease.
- Voices of Crohn’s Disease
Four people living with Crohn's disease share their stories.
- A Cure for Crohn’s: How Close Is It?
Is there hope for a cure to Crohn's disease? A researcher who specializes in the conditions talks about the possibility for a cure and better treatments.
- Meal Planning for Crohn’s Disease
Kalee Eichelberger was inspired to become a dietitian based on the challenges she faced in eating healthy while living with Crohn's disease.
- Managing Crohn’s Challenges
One woman explains how she took life into her own hands while managing her Crohn's disease.
- Crohn's: A Full-Body Disease
A doctor explains what to expect from a disease that can impact your entire body.
- Crohn's: A Day in the Life
Kristen Weiss Sanders provides insight into what a typical 24 hours looks like for her while living with Crohn's.
- Expert Answers to Questions About Crohn’s Disease
So you've been diagnosed with Crohn's disease. You have some questions. We have some experts with some answers.
- Staying Connected When You Have Crohn’s
Whether you're going to a party, attending a work event, or trying to make a new connection, here are some tips to help you feel comfortable in social settings when managing Crohn's symptoms.
- Tips for Everyday Challenges of Crohn's
Dealing with Crohn’s symptoms? Learn the tools that can help you live well while coping with your condition.
- Why Is It So Hard to Diagnose Crohn’s Disease?
Crohn’s disease is a tough condition to pin down. You may get a wrong diagnosis first, and it can take a long time.
- Feeling Good About Your Body When You Have Crohn's
Crohn's disease can take a toll on your body image, confidence, and comfort. Learn how to feel better about yourself and your body.
- Surgery for Crohn’s Disease
Understanding the risks and benefits of Crohn’s disease surgery, when it’s recommended, and what kinds of surgery may help with Crohn’s symptoms.
- Crohn's Disease: Diet and Nutrition
What foods might make your Crohn’s symptoms worse – or better? Find out more about Crohn’s disease and diet.
- Avoid Common Mistakes When You Have Crohn's
Don't make these 6 common mistakes when you have Crohn's disease.
- My WebMD: A College Student Controls Her Crohn's
There's no cure for Crohn's disease, but that hasn't stopped this young woman from living a full life.
- Crohn's Disease: 54 Tips to Help You Manage
With the right treatment, you can manage your Crohn's disease symptoms. These simple tips can help.