Crohns Disease Videos
Inspiration and Representation
- One Day, Hour by Hour, With Crohn’s
Alexa Federico’s own experience with Crohn’s comes in handy as a nutritionist. Many of her clients have IBD too, and her advice helps them avoid flares.
- Peace of Mind on the Road With Crohn's
Need to go? You don’t want to be caught on the go without a plan.
- Have Crohn’s? Get the Nutrition You Need
No diet is one-size-fits-all, but with some meal planning, you can eat healthy and avoid Crohn’s flare-ups.
- Causes and Triggers of Crohn's Disease
What’s to blame for Crohn’s, a type of inflammatory bowel disease? And what can trigger a flare-up?
- What Is Crohn's Disease?
Learn how this long-lasting disease causes inflammation and sores along the lining of your digestive tract.
- Live Your Best Life With an Ostomy
Worried about ostomy surgery? Here’s what you need to know. And keep in mind, you can be as active as you want with an ostomy bag.
- Crohn’s Symptoms Outside Your Stomach
Crohn’s can cause more than stomach problems. Complications can affect your eyes, skin, and more.
- The Latest Medications
New therapies for Crohn’s target the immune system to control inflammation and prevent damage to the GI tract.
- Meet Your Crohn’s Care Team
Your primary care doctor can refer you to a team of specialists from a gastroenterologist to a dietitian to help soothe your Crohn’s symptoms.
- An Inside Look at Surgery for Crohn's
The type of surgery needed depends on how severe your symptoms are. They start with removing an intestinal blockage and go from there.
- How Biologics Work for Crohn's Disease
See how biologics can keep Crohn’s in remission by targeting parts of your immune system.
- Inside the Visit: Crohn’s Disease
Learn more about Crohn’s disease, its treatment, and its likelihood of being passed on to future generations in this talk between a patient and her doctor.
- Advocating for Those With Crohn’s Disease
Tomiyo Williams was immersed in Crohn’s disease life when her daughter, Skye, was diagnosed. Tomiyo decided she wanted to help others navigate the journey and took on the role of advocate to assist other families going through the same thing.
- How Crohn's Differs From Ulcerative Colitis
Both of these inflammatory bowel diseases cause inflammation in your digestive tract , but what are the key differences between the two?
- Broiled Salmon With Lemon-Garlic Spinach
Omega-3-rich salmon on a bed of cooked spinach leaves will satisfy your taste buds and keep Crohn's in check.
- Best Foods for Crohn's
A well-rounded diet that includes these foods will help your digestive tract recover from a flare while giving your body the nutrients it needs.
- Soothing Chicken and Rice Soup for Crohn's
Whether your body needs nourishment while you fight a flare or you're in remission, this soup is a go-to comfort recipe.
- How Crohn's Disease Surgery Works
If medications don't soothe your Crohn's, you may need surgery, from something simple to removing your colon.
- 5 Natural Ways to Control Crohn's Flares
How can you change your diet and lifestyle to keep Crohn’s-related inflammation under control?
- Crohn's Disease Treatments
In many cases, biologic drugs have been successful at impeding -- even reversing -- symptoms of Crohn’s disease.