Binge Eating Disorder Features
Binge Eating: How Much to Eat While You Recover
- The Link Between Trauma and Binge Eating
PSTD is common among those with binge eating disorder. Learn how the two conditions are connected and treated.
- Binge Eating Disorder vs. Night Eating Syndrome
Binge eating and night eating are two different mental health disorders, but the symptoms and effects can overlap. A look at how the two conditions are similar but different.
- Binge Eating: Keeping a Healthy Weight
How to maintain a healthy weight without triggering a binge eating relapse.
- How to Talk to Your Doctor About Binge Eating
Get tips on how to talk to your doctor about binge eating.
- Should You Avoid Binge Foods Forever?
Know when and how to eat foods you used to binge on. Smart strategies can help you eat “trigger foods” without bingeing.
- Binge Eating Disorder: How You Can Help
Caring for someone with binge eating disorder is a big job, but your support can help your loved one get well.
- The Link Between Binge Eating and Depression
Binge eating disorder and depression are closely linked, but help is available.
- Binge Eating: Change Guilty Feelings Into Good Ones
When you have binge eating disorder, feelings of shame and guilt are common. But you can change your thoughts and habits. Here's how.
- 11 Ways to Avoid a Binge Eating Relapse
Recovery from binge eating disorder can take more than one try. Here are tips to stay on track and avoid relapses.
- Inpatient Care for Binge Eating: What to Expect
What to expect if you receive inpatient care for binge eating disorder.
- 5 Ways to Reset After a Binge
Getting back on track after a binge-eating episode may not be easy. But there are ways to do it that might even help you avoid the urge to binge next time around.
- Stop Me Before I Binge Again!
6 strategies for taking control of your eating habits.