Binge Eating Disorder Features
Binge Eating: How Much to Eat While You Recover
- Binge Eating Disorder: Treat Mental Health First
A look at why treatment for binge eating disorder focuses on improving mental health, and not on losing weight.
- The Link Between Trauma and Binge Eating
PSTD is common among those with binge eating disorder. Learn how the two conditions are connected and treated.
- Binge Eating Disorder vs. Night Eating Syndrome
Binge eating and night eating are two different mental health disorders, but the symptoms and effects can overlap. A look at how the two conditions are similar but different.
- Binge Eating: Keeping a Healthy Weight
How to maintain a healthy weight without triggering a binge eating relapse.
- Can Weight Loss Treatments Help Binge Eaters?
Many people who binge eat are overweight or obese. Can weight loss surgery or medications treat obesity in binge eaters? Here’s what some doctors say.
- How to Talk to Your Doctor About Binge Eating
Get tips on how to talk to your doctor about binge eating.
- Should You Avoid Binge Foods Forever?
Know when and how to eat foods you used to binge on. Smart strategies can help you eat “trigger foods” without bingeing.
- Binge Eating Disorder: How You Can Help
Caring for someone with binge eating disorder is a big job, but your support can help your loved one get well.
- The Link Between Binge Eating and Depression
Binge eating disorder and depression are closely linked, but help is available.
- Binge Eating: Change Guilty Feelings Into Good Ones
When you have binge eating disorder, feelings of shame and guilt are common. But you can change your thoughts and habits. Here's how.
- 11 Ways to Avoid a Binge Eating Relapse
Recovery from binge eating disorder can take more than one try. Here are tips to stay on track and avoid relapses.
- Outpatient Care for Binge Eating: What to Expect
Outpatient treatment can help you recover from binge eating disorder. Here’s what it involves.
- Inpatient Care for Binge Eating: What to Expect
What to expect if you receive inpatient care for binge eating disorder.
- 5 Ways to Reset After a Binge
Getting back on track after a binge-eating episode may not be easy. But there are ways to do it that might even help you avoid the urge to binge next time around.
- Stop Me Before I Binge Again!
6 strategies for taking control of your eating habits.