Binge Eating Disorder Medical Reference
Does Vyvanse Help Treat Binge Eating Disorder?
- How to Prevent a Relapse of Binge Eating Disorder
If you've had treatment for binge eating disorder, find out how you can prevent a setback.
- Binge Eating Disorder in Men
Find out why binge eating disorder isn't just a condition that affects women and how men can learn to recognize and treat it.
- What Is Night Eating Syndrome?
Night eating syndrome affects about one in 10 people who are obese. It’s different from binge eating disorder. So what is it?
- Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder
Lots of people overeat from time to time. How do you know if it's a sign of binge eating disorder? Here are the symptoms of BED.
- The Best Things You Can Do to Head Off a Binge
You’re recovering from binge eating disorder, but still get the urge to binge. Learn what you can do to resist, and be healthy mentally and physically.
- Do You Have Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is different from other food issues. Learn how to tell the difference, what the risks are, and what to do if you think you have BED.
- How Does Stress Affect Binge Eating?
Learn how to manage stress in healthy ways, without turning to food.
- Binge Eating and Pregnancy
Binge eating can affect your body and baby during pregnancy. It can also affect your ability to get pregnant. Here’s what moms need to know about bingeing before and during pregnancy.
- Binge Eating Disorder Treatment: Getting Started
You can overcome binge eating disorder. Here are 5 steps to help you start and stick with treatment.
- Serious Health Problems Caused by Binge Eating Disorder
Binge eating disorder -- when you often eat a huge amount of food in a small amount of time -- can cause serious health problems. Learn what to watch for.
- Medications to Treat Binge Eating Disorder
Some medications can help treat binge eating disorder. Find out when they are used and how they can help you recover.
- Binge Eating Disorder: Stages of Recovery
Recovering from binge eating follows five stages of change. Knowing what they are can help you stay motivated and understand what’s ahead as you get better.
- Binge Eating Disorder: Tips for Caregivers
When someone you’re close to has binge eating disorder, it’s hard to know what to say or do. You can learn ways to help and take care of yourself, too.
- How to Have a Healthy Relationship With Food
If you have binge eating disorder or think you might, you can learn how to form a positive relationship with food -- and that can help you stop overeating. WebMD explains.
- 9 Ways to Manage Binge Eating Disorder During the Holidays
The holidays don’t have to trigger a binge eating relapse. Here are some simple steps to manage your behavior around food and find support during the festive season.
- Why Am I Binge Eating?
Binge eating is not the same as just overeating. Here are some of the reasons you might have a binge eating episode.
- Binge Eating Disorder Myths and Facts
Learn the myths and facts that surround binge eating disorder, the urge to overeat.
- Binge Eating Disorder
Binge eating disorder (BED) is more common than you might think. It’s not always easy to spot. Learn about symptoms, how it’s diagnosed, and complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder in Kids and Teens
One sign of binge eating disorder is eating enormous amounts of food by yourself. Learn how to tell if your teen may have it, and how it's treated.
- Food Addiction
Learn from WebMD about what food addiction is, the signs of being a food addict, and how to overcome the addiction.
- Treatment for Binge Eating Disorder
There are several treatment strategies for binge eating disorder. Learn more here from WebMD.