Migraines Headaches Slideshows
Make the Most of Your Infusion Therapy for Migraine
- Bouncing Back After a Migraine
Migraine doesn’t fully end when your head stops aching. There’s a final phase with its own set of symptoms. Ease them with lots of TLC.
- 10 Ways to Get Better Sleep With Migraines
Migraines can make it difficult to get restful sleep. Here are some changes that you can make to help you sleep better.
- 10 Signs Your Headache May Be a Migraine
Headache or migraine? Learn 10 ways to tell the difference.
- 10 Biggest Misconceptions About Migraines
Learn what is true about migraines and what's a misconception.
- 10 Bad Habits That May Trigger a Migraine
Find out how to avoid these 10 migraine triggers.
- How to Thrive With Chronic Migraine
Chronic migraine experts and people who live with the condition offer advice to make your journey easier.
- Healthy Habits to Tame Chronic Migraine
Leading a healthy lifestyle and keeping your schedule consistent is key. Learn more about self-care when you have chronic migraine.
- Remedies That Can Either Help or Hurt a Migraine
Which home remedies are good or bad for migraine headaches? Some can go either way. Learn more about getting migraine relief at home.
- Slideshow: A Visual Guide to Migraine Headaches
Learn about the many different symptoms, triggers, and treatments for these severe headaches. Pictures show the visual problems (aura) and brain structures affected.
- Build Your Migraine Response Kit
Migraines can strike anytime, but if you’re prepared, you can keep pain at bay. Here’s what to keep on hand so you’re ready before the first twinge.
- How Migraine Can Affect Your Health
Find out why illnesses like stroke, heart disease, and fibromyalgia are linked to migraines, and what you can do to get relief.
- Migraine Warning Signs and What You Can Do
The earlier you catch a migraine, the easier it can be to treat. Here are a few warning signs to watch for and things you can do about them.
- Top Self-Care Techniques for Migraine
If you have migraines, you know they can be more than just a whopping headache, and can keep you from everyday life. Try these 14 migraine hacks for relief before or after a migraine hits.
- Why Does My Head Ache?
Find out what's behind your headache, and get some strategies to bring you relief for your pain.
- Ways to Prevent Migraines
It's better to avoid a migraine than to try to stop the pain once it's started. See what strategies, devices, medication, and more might work for you.
- How to Pamper Someone Who’s Having a Migraine
Know someone who gets migraines? Here are some tips to help you comfort them when the pain hits.
- Dos and Don’ts With Migraines
Migraines keeping you down? Here are some tips to help you avoid your triggers and prevent head pain.
- All About Headaches
Tension? Migraine? Cluster? Find out more about the different kinds of headaches.
- Do These Foods Cause Migraines?
Many people say chocolate, wine, and coffee -- among other things -- trigger their migraine headaches. Let’s investigate. with thio
- Home Remedies for Migraines
WebMD shows you what you can do in your own house to relieve pain from migraines -- and help you prevent another one.
- Celebrities With Migraines
See how these famous faces cope with migraine headaches in this slideshow.
- Lifestyle Strategies That Might Help Your Migraines
Acupuncture and biofeedback lead our list of non-drug migraine treatments that may help ease the pain. Pictures present each remedy in a glance.
- How to Help Headache Pain
Suffer from tension headaches? See how you can use relaxation techniques, medication, and other methods to fight the pain.
- Surprising Headache Triggers
What triggers headaches and migraines? WebMD shares some surprising causes of headaches,and tips to help you find relief.