Toxic Shock Syndrome Treatment

Call 911 if:

  • The person shows signs of shock.

See Shock Treatment.

1. Seek Medical Help Immediately

Go to a hospital emergency room or see a doctor for these symptoms, especially if the person has been using tampons, a diaphragm, or contraceptive sponge or has a skin wound or infection:

2. Follow Up

  • The doctor will do an exam and blood tests.